Artiste Don Li (李逸朗), Shirley Yeung (楊思琦), Susan Shaw (邵音音) and others attended the worshipping ceremony of new film in Hung Hom and Shirley who acted as spirit said: "I wish to act as a spirit for a long time and love to watch horror film. (Get any red packets?) Nope. I need to apply special effects make-up and it causes pimples as a result. (Is your image scary?) Fortunately, my family is asleep when I reach home as I do not remove the make-up. My colleagues tell me to take cab home but the cabby might be scared." She added she will not let her daughter to watch it as it is horror film.

In addition, Don invested into the new film with 7 digit and believed supernatural theme was part of Hong Kong culture. He will direct 1 of the stories: "It is a bloody scene and I spend few thousand dollars on blood packets. It is not easy to film. (Any confidence to recover the cost?) Yes, hope to earn more in order to give bonus to the cast and production crew teams."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top