Artiste Karena Ng (吳千語), Pakho Chau (周柏豪) and Wu Jian (吳建) attended the golf coaching session by 21 years old China golf player, Li Haotong (李昊桐) in Mission Hills Haikou. Karena and Pakho Chau had similar scores and she revealed she learned golf before: "I learned it before when 13 years old and was hit by the club due to my short body built. Pakho Chau and I have similar scores and playing golf is not an easy exercise, as you need to wake up early and play for 3 hours. (Does your boyfriend, Raymond Lam (林峯) loves to play golf?) Nope. We go for hiking and play badminton together."

Karena disclosed she will be filming series in Beijing shortly: "No idea about the details and cannot reveal about the identity of my filming partner. Should be filming for around 3 months or more. (Any action scenes?) I have prepared myself in case the director wants me to fight."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top