Singer Vangie Tang (鄧穎芝) was promoting her new song, Break It at radio station and when mentioned about releasing new songs after 5 years, she said: "I need to wait for a while as it is self investment and I go for holidays earlier." She disclosed she was afraid of people making a comeback: "During this 5 years, I need to perform stage play and upgrade myself. I try to do something related to on-screen but seldom appear on television though. (Does your boyfriend invest in your album?) Nope. We are financially independent." Vangie added her boyfriend had no idea that she was an artiste earlier: "He is a workaholic and comes back from Canada and  knows about it now. I feel more comfortable to date someone from another industry. (Have meet his parent?) Nope. We get together not long ago and he works as a personal trainer in Hong Kong. (Introduce friends to exercise?) Trying to but it depends on each perspective."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top