Artiste Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎), Kristal Tin (田蕊妮), James Ng (吳業坤), Winki Lai (賴慰玲), Jessica Kan (簡淑兒), Sam Tsang (曾航生), Tyson Chak (泰臣), Yvonne Ho (何綺雲) and others were promoting Destination Nowhere (迷) series at Tseung Kwan O. The series is Kevin's last workpiece at TVB and he acts as a petty man which is considered a breakthrough for him. Kristal said: "It is unexpected that he can act as a petty man very well and nobody dares to go near him except me." Kevin said: "I am really clueless and do not do anything at all. My expression is like this when remain silent and people assume that I look silly. (Are you a male chauvinist or petty man in reality?) It is best for me as Kevin Cheng and I do not feel I am male chauvinist." Kevin went for stage performance in America during Lunar New Year and had dinner with Grace Chan's (陳凱琳) family before that. He also went to her house for new year greeting when returning to Hong Kong.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top