Earlier, Miss Hong Kong, Crystal Fung (馮盈盈) spoke vulgarity becomes the talk of the town and Miss ex Hong Kong, Louisa Mak (麥明詩) shows her support, but Jennifer Shum (岑杏賢) tries to stay out of it. On social networking website, Jennifer shared photo of her granny and herself enjoying together as family on Sunday and left a message: "The best is to drink maw soup and it reminds me that my granny has to wake up to boil the soup in early morning. Granny dotes on us very much and I know it! As granddaughter, I am most happy to see my grandmother who is always happy and beautiful." Ever wonder if Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) gets to drink it too?

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top