Actor Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) attended a public event and came specially to show his supports to his good friends, Raymond Cho (曹永廉) and Timmy Hung (洪天明). He expressed he was not good in doing business and left all investments to his mother: "Buy bricks is more stable. (How many?) Some. Let's not talk about this. (Any overseas property?) Hong Kong, America and other places. It is my hard-earned money and have told my relatives to look after it. (Lose any money?) Nope but yes for shares. Let's forget about unhappy matters."

When asked if he will renew contract with TVB as his contract was ending in year end, Kevin replied there was many choices including TVB but he had not made a decision yet: "I have choices in Hong Kong and China. (You are a hot cake?) Please do not say that. There is many companies in China and a possibility. Anyway, I will be taking a small break and rehearsing in musical play after filming series."

Mentioning about Kay Tse (謝安琪) was expecting baby daughter as they filmed Blue Veins (殭) series together, Kevin said: "I must congratulate her. Please give me some time and I will root for myself too." (When mentioned about her girlfriend, Grace Chan's (陳凱琳) acting skills in Brother's Keeper II (巨輪II) series, Kevin replied he did not watch it due to his hectic work schedule: "Everyone has to do it step by step and one cannot achieve it immediately. Please give her some time and it is difficult to have TV Queen's acting skills as she joins the showbiz for 2 years only. Anyway, I have confidence in her."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top