Artiste Steven Ma (馬浚偉) and Mimi Lo (羅敏莊) accepted the interview from i-CABLE Entertainment News (有線娛樂新聞) hosted by Matt Chung (鍾煒喬) and to promote their stage play as well. Steven expressed he acted as Xu Zhimo (徐志摩) and will give fresh feelings to the audiences: "The way Xu Zhimo handles his relationship and private life receive negative feedbacks all along and I try to make it a beautiful story when writing the script. He will throw his wife eventually and I have prepared myself to be scolded by the audiences. Joey Meng (萬綺雯) acted as Lu Xiaoman (陸小曼) and is the best choice. The role is tailor made for her and she is an Asian beauty. (Heard that she rejected to film TVB series because of your stage play?) Nope. How can you fight if she refuses to film it?"

Steven has smooth sailing career and relationship and asking when he will get married, he said: "I am not anxious about relationship. I am used to different lifestyle recently and get to know new friends. I must consider it slowly." Mimi praised Steven was an eligible bachelor: "I believe many girls will woo him if he is okay. Given for his status now, I feel very touched he is willing to give up lots of time, money and efforts for the stage play. Hence, I choose to film the stage play than spending time with my daughter."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top