Actress Xenia Chong (莊端兒) conducted a press conference on 22 September and when asked if she was married before, she tried to avoid the topic and say: "Inconvenient for me to reply." However after some time of silence, Xenia finally admitted she was married before on social networking website and the marriage only lasted for short period of time, but did not reveal the reason behind the divorce.

Xenia wrote: "The reporters said someone exposed I was married before. I was married before but the marriage lasted for a short period of time only. I do not think married before is black ingredient and feel the person exposing me is funny."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top