Female star, Rain Li (李彩華) was invited to the show, (往事.並不如煙之情書) hosted by Eva Lai (黎燕珊) and discussed about the past high-key romance. At that time, Rain was a newcomer and the rumours of Raymond Lam (林峯) and she were dating shocked the showbiz, and she tried to clarify it: "He took good care of me when we were filming series and I knew he was interested in me. Once, I fell down during filming and he was very worried and called me after ending work. He also brought many snacks for me as he knew I was a food lover. We dated together very quickly and it was puppy love at that time. It was simply liking and we did not think about the future."

Rain disclosed she visited Raymond's parents who were very friendly but their relationship lasted for 6 months only as he developed his career in Mainland China after that. Rain gave her blessings to Raymond and hoped his girlfriend and he will live in eternal happiness.

Rain revealed she dated a dashing financial guru before but the relationship ended as he was a two-timer: "Once, I was working in overseas and he tried to tell the chauffeur and maid to leave the house. The maid then discovered there was another girl in the house when returning. I realise a gentleman can have a black heart." Mentioning about the bumpy road in her relationships, Rain said: "I always feel love is about sincerity but it turns out to be child's play only." Right now, she hopes to find someone who is kind-hearted with same religion and have a stable relationship.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top