34 years old Jennifer Tse (謝婷婷) attended an event and expressed she needed to work on her birthday, 7 September but she was very touched when her parents, Patrick Tse (謝賢) and Deborah Lee (狄波拉) visited her on the set.

When asked if she was in a hurry to look for a partner given for her age, Jennifer said: "Nope. I am very busy and need to film series in Italy for 2 months. (What movie?) Filming Europe Raiders (歐洲攻略) with Tony Leung (梁朝偉). (Any action scenes?) Yes. I get to interact with many strong people and must learn it."

Asking if she was bedazzled by Tony, Jennifer said: "There is a scene that he needs to be close to me suddenly and I will normally laugh but he leads people to focus on the role. (Steal tips from him?) Yes. I will visit the set to watch his acting skills although no filming for me on that day." Mentioning about Faye Wong was starting her concert soon, Jennifer replied she wished to watch it. When asked if Faye will open her concert in Hong Kong, Jennifer said: "I watched her concert before but my Mandarin is not that good. I know how to sing Jacky Cheung (張學友) and her songs."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top