Actress Niki Chow (周麗淇) appeared at 25th Anniversary years of Just Gold event as ambassador and expressed it was her fourth time acting as ambassador. When asked if her fees jumped fourth times, Niki said: "It increases slightly according to market rate and is reasonable anyway." She added she was busy filming series in Mainland China lately and when asked if she put in full efforts to earn money, Niki said: "Most of the time but I did return to Hong Kong. (See your sister, Kathy Chow's (周汶錡) son?) Yes. He is very cute and will call me as auntie. We have video chat all the time. (Second mother?) He knows how to differentiate."

Asking if she wished to have baby, Niki said: "Nope and it is good playing with others' babies. (Dating now?) Nope. I work most of the time and seldom stay in Hong Kong. I am not anxious and it is better to leave it to fate. (Know man from Mainland China?) It does not matter if he comes from China, Hong Kong and France but I love to stay at home and hotel if in overseas. (Give chances to Hong Kong guys?) I was supposed to be one of the judges in Mr. Hong Kong Contest but rejected it due to my schedule. I have been monitoring many goddess get married late recently but I am not saying myself as goddess but emphasising many women placed their careers as top priority. Career is very important to ladies now. (Afraid to become pregnant woman with high risks?) I do not think of marriage and having baby."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top