Actress Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) and her husband, Philip Lee (李乘德) were married last year and it is pointed that she wishes to have baby quickly due to the pressure from the elderlies. She is supposed to rehearse stage play in Shanghai but requests to rehearse in Hong Kong as to have additional time to make baby with her husband.

When ON.CC (東網) asked if she moved house in order to have baby, Myolie said: "Moving house only and nothing to do with having baby. The elderlies do not pressure me and I give stress to myself. Have to wait until finishing my work first. (Shift the rehearsal from Shanghai to Hong Kong?) We always rehearse in Hong Kong and it is arranged by the organisation committee, and not request by me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top