Actress Angela Tong (湯盈盈) was promoting the sitcom, Come Home Love: Dinner at 8 (愛.回家之八時入席) and expressed her husband, Chin Ka Lok (錢嘉樂) will be working overseas during Mid-Autumn Festival. Hence, Angela and her 2 daughters were planning to celebrate it with Timmy Hung (洪天明) and his 2 sons and Annie Man (文頌嫻): "23 September is my younger daughter's birthday and my hubby may not be there. But we will cut cake and take photos every month in order to see the changes so it does not matter."

Angela added she had yet to slim down after giving birth to second daughter and decided to do couple training with Ka Lok last week, but was given the 'cold shoulder' instead. She said: "He said my leg was not stretched high but we can communicate through exercises. I need to reduce another 10 pound and dare not seduce my husband despite my daughter is already 1 year old. But he loves me no matter who I am."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top