Mainland China artiste Yang Mi (楊冪), Crystal Liu (劉亦菲), Taiwanese celebrity, Jolin Tsai (蔡依林) and Lin Chi Ling (林志玲) wore glamorous evening dresses showing their good body figure, fair and long legs to attend 2016 Bazzar Charity Night Red Carpet in Beijing on 09 September.

When mentioned about her husband, Hawick Lau (劉愷威) and she sent her daughter to school separately, Yang Mi replied capturing attention from many media did not cross her mind and she always tried to separate her work and family: "Someone asks me if I will participate in reality show with my daughter and I reply never in this lifetime even if you beat me to death. I have no secrets now and hope to protect my family well. (It causes speculation when Hawick and you do not look after your daughter together?) It does not affect me."

In addition, Yang Mi rebutted the rumours related to dispute with Cecilia Liu (劉詩詩) as they were arranged to sit at the same table and she expressed they communicated before.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top