Actress Pinky Cheung (張文慈) has endless of workload after joining TVB and went for stage performance in Chengdu earlier. As it is not her first trip, she has gained many fans who prepared surprise for her: "It is not their holiday when I visit but they apply 2 days leave to accompany me. I feel very touched as they fetch and send me to the airport and bake cookies for me."

Mentioning about relying on Joey Meng (萬綺雯) to join TVB, Pinky said: "She has no idea when I signed contract with TVB. (Your basic salary is $8,000?) It is better than my expectation anyway and the whole issue is very amusing."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian Media Buzz
http://www.asianmediabuzz.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top